Seven reasons to stay at Bracarina House:
- Facilities - all rooms are ensuite
- Price - £27 per person all season (based on two people sharing a room).
- Location - the Great Glen Way passes directly behind Bracarina House on its way to Drumnadrochit.
- Location - Glen Rowan restaurant is 100metres from Bracarina House and serves good food.
- Location - the village hotel is next door.
- Location - the village shop is across the road, opens at 7am, good for supplies including compede plasters!
- Sauna - need I say more!
- Foot spas in every room.
Walkers coming from South Laggan/Invergarry will arrive in Invermoriston from 4p.m. onwards, as will those walking south from Drumnadrochit. Those walking from Fort Augustus might consider spending some time in Fort Augustus before leaving as the walk only takes about three to four hours, perhaps a morning boat trip on Loch Ness?
Another suggestion for those of you who would like to take a day off from walking, stay two nights at Bracarina House and take the bus from Invermoriston and head west passing through beautiful Glen Sheil to Eilean Donan Castle, Kyle of Lochalsh and the Isle of Skye.