There are several ways to get involved in Rugby FoE;
Help our campaigns:
Check our diary of events and contact the campaigner organising any events with which you might be able to help.
Want to do more? Which part of the Earth are you a Friend of?
- Read up: Check out the national Friends of the Earth website and follow the 'want to get involved with all of our campaigns?' or 'want to do more' links from the campaign pages in which you are interested.
- Refuse, Re-build & Reward: Say No to Plastic Bags. Say No to pesticides and GM foods. Say No to new supermarket development. Re-build a relationship with your Local Shops and markets. Buy Sustainably. Buy Good Wood. Reward ethical businesses with your custom.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. Request Real Food. Rent an allotment and grow your own food. Ride a bike. Generate or buy Renewable electricity. Reduce Paper Waste.
- Reuse: Take your "Bags for Life" when you go shopping. Use Real Nappies. Shop at local charity and re-use shops which sell recovered waste.
- Recycle, Recover waste and Retain waste heat.
- Re-think: We welcome contributions to our website. Please send in your comments, suggestions and pictures by email to the editor.
- Write and Respond: Keep up the pressure in support of our campaigns by writing to MPs and councillors etc. (Our links page includes contact addresses and surgery times).